Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Divine Consign

Ok, I'm way behind on my blogs, and I will hopefully start getting caught up on those soon. Emily is doing some really cute things that I can't wait to share.
But I just had a minute to hop on here and share this awesome piece of information with anyone who is interested. My mother-in-law just emailed me this website today...www.divineconsign.net. It's a semi-annual consignment sale with 2 locations in the DFW area. And one location is in Plano!! The sale is coming up in a couple of weekends. I'm so excited about this! We will definitely be going, and I hope to see y'all there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We go every time they have it (twice a year) and I can assure you it's worth the time. It can be overwhelming (due to the amount of stuff they have), but it's all well-organized. Allow lots of time!

The Alpert Fam said...

I want to go! Maybe we can ride together. This place looks awesome!

Wendy Sanders said...

I checked out the web site and I've definately got to go! Maybe we could get a group of us going! The first person I thought would know about this was Tyra and I guess I was right!