2008 has been a year full of excitement, change, and boundless blessings for our family. As we look back on the year, Kyle and I can only thank our heavenly Father for His continued care over us.
This year has been full of blessings. I am thankful for having a brother and sister-in-law as great as you guys. And, I am so thankful for Emily being added to our family! What a joy! These pictures made me cry :) Emily has already gotten so big! And the pic with grandpa in it all smiles - I want him to be that way again soon! Love you!
2 comments:
What a big year! We love you guys and are grateful to call you our friends! :)
This year has been full of blessings. I am thankful for having a brother and sister-in-law as great as you guys. And, I am so thankful for Emily being added to our family! What a joy! These pictures made me cry :) Emily has already gotten so big! And the pic with grandpa in it all smiles - I want him to be that way again soon! Love you!
Post a Comment