Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fast Friends

If you've read Matt & Wendy's blog, you know that we've embarked on a new adventure this week. Jamie Sanders has started coming over two mornings a week while Wendy goes in to work.
Kyle's mom, Beth, is helping me out (thank goodness!) while Jamie is here...although I have to say, Jamie was so good yesterday we began to wonder if Beth even needed to be here. I'm sure it won't go so smoothly every day. Emily will be sure to mix it up, I have no doubt! :)
We are very glad that we are able to help the Sanders and know they wouldn't hesitate to do the same for us!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the hand-holding, so cute! They are definitely going to be BFF's! :)

Andrea said...

I love that third picture where Emily is studying out Jamie's fingers, lol.

Kelli said...

awww, Emily has so many friends already :) SO cute! Jamie is adorable!