Hope everyone stuffed themselves silly on Thanksgiving! We had a really nice day with my family.
Trying on Uncle Dave's hat
Our Family...all grown up!
Emily has been learning some new skills lately...
How to give herself kisses
And a fascination with what Mommy and Daddy are eating!
Emily has taken being sick pretty well. She's a toughie. And she has learned a new appreciation for the nasal aspirator...a previous nemesis of hers'. She loves to hold onto it and help me suction her nose. On several occasions, when I thought we were finished, she has grabbed onto it and pulled it back towards her face.
1 comment:
I love those pictures! The one of her kissing herself in the mirror is too cute.
Ella has recently noticed herself in the mirror, too. It first happened at Olive Garden. They have a big mirror in the room we were sitting in, and I heard her doing some big cooing. When I looked over I realized she was laughing at her own reflection. It was so cute!
Post a Comment