Bigger: Emily's laughs are getting bigger. She had her first big belly laugh the other day. She suddenly busted out laughing when Kyle did a silly little dance in front of her and told her we were going to a "party, party, party." ...you'll see on the video. Sorry for the shakey camera. She had us in stitches!
Better: Emily's mobility is improving by the day. She can now roll from back to tummy!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm in tears laughing right now, that is too cute! And Kyle's dance was amazing ... :)
I love the laugh! That's too cute!
Lucky you -- Ella has NO INTEREST at all in rolling over. She started to go to her side for a while, and then she just stopped. She's content to lay however you put her. Little booger.
I don't even know how many times I have seen this...whenever I need to smile, I watch these videos! I can't wait to come see her next week! Oh yeah, and her mom and dad too :) lol!
Post a Comment