Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Family is Growing!

God has blessed our family tremendously! We continue to learn so much from Emily, and we love watching her develop every day. She is a source of complete joy in our lives.
And now we have an incredible double blessing on the way...twins!! Kyle and I will be inviting Abigail Corinne Bennett and Olivia Catherine Bennett into our arms within the next 2 1/2 - 3 months. We're expecting their "arrival" to be mid-late November.
Hopefully, with all of the chaos that has been guaranteed to ensue with two infants, I'll be able to find some occasional time to post photos. I'll try to get some updated ones of Emily and maybe a belly pic on here before the babies arrive!

2 comments:

The Alpert Fam said...

It's about time!!!!

Unknown said...

Keep the updates coming. Can't wait to meet Abigail and Olivia! Also emails, texts and facebook updates too. Love you all!