Kyle, Emily, and I had a very special day just hanging out together. We spent the morning playing with Emily at the house, then we drove up to McKinney for the afternoon and browsed the square's many antique shops. It was so much fun to just take it easy and have a lazy day together.
We found this beautiful door hanger that we decided needed to come home with us.
Kyle surprised me a few days ago with these beautiful flowers, which I am still enjoying.
And I made a (delicious, if I do say so myself :-)) chocolate cake for dessert last night. Like my ghetto heart on top? That's about as good as it was going to look with a piece of paper folded into a heart shape.
Hope all of you had a wonderful day with your loved ones as well!
Here are a couple of great pics we've captured recently. Emily is exploring new facial expressions.
Here we have "Popeye Drinking Water"
And my personal favorite, "Pretending to be Pouty"
She just started this one last night. It's hilarious. She breathes in and out of her nose like a bull while she's making the face, and truly looks mad! But as soon as you catch her attention she starts smiling. The drama is already beginning!
4 comments:
Okay, those last two pictures made me laugh out loud! She is too funny! And your flowers are gorgeous.
awww, she is such a drama queen :) haha! Love you guys! Beautiful flowers - Good job Kyle
Kudos to Kyle for the gorgeous flowers.
Emily's faces literally made me giggle out loud. She's too funny.
Your "ghetto" heart cake is quite cute ;) I must add, Ms. Emily is a doll! I love keeping up with you (and her) on this here blogger thing!!
Post a Comment