Emily is now entertaining herself in the activity gym for about 20 minutes. Wow! Although I do feel guilty leaving her in there for too long because what she loves the most is a big star that hangs down from the top of the gym. It changes colors while it plays music...I'm thinking this is where the wide-eyed, open-mouthed, television-watching stare begins.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Our Munchkin is Growing!!
Emily is now entertaining herself in the activity gym for about 20 minutes. Wow! Although I do feel guilty leaving her in there for too long because what she loves the most is a big star that hangs down from the top of the gym. It changes colors while it plays music...I'm thinking this is where the wide-eyed, open-mouthed, television-watching stare begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily is addorable! Thanks for sharing. Yea for 8 hours of sleep--keep it up Emily! Her gym time is also great as you can think of her time staring at the star as increased attention span, an imp. goal:)--shannon
Post a Comment