I'm actually going back and posting this blog at a later date, because I was kicking myself for not putting up the amazing pregnancy pictures that our friends (and amateur photographers :P), Ross & Lindsay, took. So, for anyone who happens to wander back to our first post, here's a little something extra.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Such great pictures! I am actually kicking myself for not having any professional pics taken while I was pregnant with Ella. Now I've got to get myself in gear and get some taken with her now before she gets too big. We're hoping to get some taken on the Mizzou campus.
1 comment:
Such great pictures! I am actually kicking myself for not having any professional pics taken while I was pregnant with Ella. Now I've got to get myself in gear and get some taken with her now before she gets too big. We're hoping to get some taken on the Mizzou campus.
Post a Comment